Before Adopting a Pet, Ask Yourself ...
- Why do I want a pet?
- Do I have time for a pet?
- Can I afford a pet?
- Am I prepared to deal with special problems?
- Is it a good time for me to adopt a pet?
- Are my living arrangements suitable for the animal I have in mind?
- Will I be a responsible pet guardian?
- Am I prepared to keep and care for the pet for his or her lifetime?
It's Up to You to Give Your Pet a Lifetime Guarantee:
Sharing your life with a companion animal can bring incredible rewards, but only if you're willing to make the necessary commitments of time, money, responsibility and love.
Before visiting the shelter, take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Adoption Process.
Their Side of the Story:
If they could talk, they'd tell you some incredible stories... about their first home that just wasn't right for them. Or about how they became lost and were never found by their caretakers. They'd tell you they need more love and affection than ever their second time around. We hear hundreds of these stories every year. That's why adopting an animal from our shelter is a far more rewarding experience than buying one. To learn more about how you can give one of our animals a home for life, stop by our shelter, talk with our staff, and let the animals share their stories with you.