• All dogs must be current on shots, leashed, and under responsible supervision.
• Young children must be supervised.
• Dog waste bags will be provided at the event and walkers are responsible for cleaning up after their dog.
• Aggressive dogs may be asked to leave the event.
• For safety reasons, leashes of six feet or shorter are recommended. Retractable leashes are NOT recommended.
• Upon check-in at the event, you will be required to sign a waiver with the following information:
Waiver: I agree to follow the rules set forth by Central Dakota Humane Society when participating in the Shaggy Shuffle event. I assume responsibility for all risks associated with participating in this event, including but not limited to: falls; contact with other participants or spectators; the effects of weather; traffic; and the conditions of the course. I hereby, for myself, my heirs, personal representatives, and anyone authorized to act on my behalf, waive and release the Central Dakota Humane Society (CDHS), and any other Shaggy Shuffle officials, sponsors, donors, volunteers, and any other individuals or entities associated with this event from any and all claims or liabilities of any kind arising out of my participation in this event. I attest that I am in adequate health for this event. I understand that if the Shaggy Shuffle is cancelled for any reason, my entry fee will be considered a donation to the nonprofit, CDHS. I agree to take responsibility for all behaviors of my own dog(s). I grant permission to the organizers of this event to use photographs or other record of me in this event for any legitimate purpose.